Thursday, March 26, 2009

Zen Zest's Lavender Linen Spray

Do you ever find yourself in bed, unable to sleep because your mind is generating about a hundred thoughts per second? Or maybe you just saw a frightening film that you can't get out of your head? Possibly, it could be just because it's too hot and you're really too uncomfortable to sleep. Whatever the reason is, if I'm unable to sleep, there's one thing that I swear by. No, I don't resort to counting sheep or drinking warm milk. Just two spritzes of Zen Zest's Lavender Linen Spray (P200) always does the trick for me. I swear by it and it always works!

Zen Zest has a whole Aromatherapy line. I haven't tried the others yet. But I'm currently very satisfied with the one that I have tried. For their Lavender Spray, you actually have a choice of getting an air mist spray or one specifically to spray on linen. I like the linen spray better because the scent stays on longer. And I love being surrounded with linens and pillows that smell good! ;-)

On the bottle, it says that the lavender spray is meant to calm and soothe. "The stress-relieving aroma of its essential floral oils will bring peace and tranquility into your home." Very very true. I spray one spritz on my pillow and another on my blanket, close my eyes, take a full, deep breath, and within five or so minutes, I'm off to dreamland! The lavender spray really helps me relax my whole body and eventually, help in driving the thoughts out of my head. It just clears my head.

Could work for you too. Why not give it a try? You can find Zen Zest's stall pretty much anywhere. I get my Zen Zest loot at either Market, Market or Glorietta. ;-)

Sleep tight and have sweet dreams! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails