Monday, March 16, 2009

Your Dose of Monday Laughs

Just as I was getting ready for bed, I could hear Jojo (my husband), snorting and laughing in a corner. He had his ear phones on and his eyes were glued to his Zen Vision. Without explaining why, he hurriedly placed the phones in my ears and shoved the player in front of me. He showed me a couple of videos. Have you ever heard of the songs "Ken Lee" and "Tuts My Barreh"? No? Now, you will. ;-) Here they are for your viewing pleasure. ;-) Make sure you have a box of Kleenex with you. For sure, these videos will bring you to tears from laughter! Oh and on a side note, make sure you watch the videos with somebody else. You wouldn't want to look like a fool laughing by yourself now would you? ;-)





I still can't get over the "Tulibu dibu daochoo" and the "tropical priest" line. Gets me every time. That is, among many other things. ;-) Loooove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails