Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cellphone Makeover!!!

Are you getting bored with your cell phone? Want to spruce it up for free? Just click on this link and have your choice from THOUSANDS of themes, wall papers, ring tones, and games for your phone! Or you can even choose to personalize it yourself by creating your own voice tone, effects, and background! It's a great website and I can guarantee that you'll be amused for hours! ;-)

We learned about this website from my husband's officemate. I'm not one to enjoy fiddling with my phone. In fact, I've never read a manual for anything in my life! ;-) I just don't have the patience. ;-) But I was honestly getting soooo bored with my phone. So sick of the "built-in" ring tone choices (Sony Ericsson greeting) and the same theme (Clarity) which I see and hear day in and day out! My husband, Jojo, came to the rescue and explored this website for me. All he had to was choose the type of phone to upload to and pick from the choices that will automatically come up. The hard part, really, is in making the choice. There's just too many to choose from! But once you have made your choice, you can easily transfer the file through bluetooth. Turn on the bluetooth on your laptop and on your cell phone and you're good to go!

Now I have about 20 themes saved on my phone. For today -- Monday, I chose the Animated Butterfly theme. I'll change the theme depending on my mood tomorrow. ;-) The games saved on my phone include Same Colors, Othello, Quiz for Fun, Rollercoaster Rush 3D, and Speed Machine. I haven't gotten to it yet but I plan to get a Virtual Dog too. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails