Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Michael Jackson Music Going Jazzy??!??

Stop to imagine this for a second. A singer from Amsterdam, Netherlands. It's a female artist singing some of Michael Jackson's hits. It sounds jazzy. And it's accompanied by acoustic guitar this time. Not a pop band with full-out orchestration. So what do you get from all these?
A pretty cool album, actually! ;-) Jojo and I are just LOVING this artist named Trijntje Oosterhuis! Don't even try pronouncing it. I've given up on that a long time ago. And I still can't spell her name from memory. ;-)

Trijntje has come out with an album that is a tribute to Michael Jackson. It's called "Never Can Say Goodbye." It has 14 beautiful tracks from the upbeat "Rock With You" and "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" to MJ's touching ballads like "Gone Too Soon" and "One Day in Your Life." It even has my most favorite MJ song: "Human Nature"! When you hear her sing, I think you'll agree with me when I say that she has one of the most beautiful and expressive voices around. Her voice is so whole, full and just haunting. This is all accompanied by a sole acoustic guitar which acts as the perfect background to such a powerful voice. Before downloading, have a listen to her here first:



Are you now a fan? ;-) You can download Trijntje's "Never Can Say Goodbye" album HERE. You can also download her other albums HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE. ;-) That's six albums in total that you can download as my gift to you. ;-) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails