Friday, March 19, 2010

Jason Castro Fever!

I'm loving Jason Castro so much that my husband is almost jealous. ;-) I took notice of him in the early rounds of American Idol a couple of seasons ago. I remember that he didn't get much exposure (or any at all) during the auditions. But with his talent and charm, he was able to get to the Top 4 before he was eliminated. David Cook became the winner that season. But truthfully, I think that Jason Castro deserved to be a finalist over David Archuleta or at least, he shouldn't have been eliminated before Syesha Mercado.

Not only do I love Jason Castro's voice, but I also love his style and the carefree, happy, and playful vibe of his songs. When he does go serious -- such as in "Hallelujah" and "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," it's very heartfelt and genuine.



The good news is that Jason Castro has five new songs out! These songs include "Let's Just Fall in Love Again," "Love Uncompromised," "You Can Always Come Home," "If I Were You," and "Sweet Medicine." I like them all but my favorite would have to be "Let's Just Fall in Love Again." Check out the music video here:



If you're wanting to put the tracks in your iPod, the even better news is that you won't have to go out and buy the CD or pay iTunes. I've got the link HERE where you can download all 6 songs for free!

And the best news of all? Did you know that Jason Castro is here in Manila as we speak??!?? He's been here since the 17th. So far, he's had performances at Trinoma Mall, Glorietta 5, and today at Ayala Center Cebu. If you're in Manila, our last chance to see him would be at Market, Market tomorrow at 6 pm!


I'll definitely be there. Even if I have to drag my husband to go see him too! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails