Friday, October 9, 2009

List-Mania!!!

We admit. My husband and I are not exactly novel-readers. This could be attributed possibly to our short attention spans. ;-) But really, we prefer "Bathroom Reader"-type books or The Book of Lists. We enjoy learning trivia and delving into mysterious and unexpected bits of info about certain events, figures, and how things came to be. There's so much intrigue and conspiracies to uncover. It's all REALLY interesting stuff!

So you can just imagine my excitement when Jojo - my husband, shared NOT a book, but a website with such information with me. Think of the convenience, the accessibility, and the wealth of trivia and information I could find right at my fingertips! I'm talking about a website called Listverse at http://listverse.com/ . Here, you'll find Top 10 lists of anything unexpected and unimaginable! There's one on the Top 10 Most Famous Penises, Top 10 Fascinating Deathbed Confessions, Top 10 Mysteries of the Bible, Ten Truly Bizarre Relationships,
and many, many others!

This website is an excellent stress reliever at work. If you're bored, it's a website that can amuse you for hours on end! The website has been consistent with churning up a new list everyday. I'm loving all of them. They're as random as they can get and that's just the way I like it. ;-) Have fun! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails