Thursday, July 9, 2015

Shopping Find: Eno Craft Kits

As a teacher, I'm on summer break at the moment. And one of the things I had wanted to spend time on during this break is doing crafts. I've always been fond of crafting -- in particular, paper crafts. For the past few Christmases, I've made my own gift tags and gift boxes. I've also helped friends and family conceptualize and execute their invitations and party favors during special occasions. 


Crafting has been very Zen for me and I do enjoy being creative. So you can imagine how excited I got when I found these Eno craft kits in Landmark Makati! Depending on the size of the kit, prices range from P79.75 to P219.75. A card kit, for instance, contains 15 coloured cards with many small sets of decoupage, pretty paper and embellishments such as buttons, ribbons, flowers, stars and so forth. Since I don't really write a lot of greeting cards, I've decided to cut these cards into smaller pieces so they can serve as gift tags instead. These sell at P199.75 to P219.75. 





Apart from greeting cards, they also sell kits so you can make embellished gift boxes. You can use these to put small gift items like monogrammed key chains, earrings, necklaces and others. In one pack, you can make 6-8 gift boxes and they only cost P79.75. It's ridiculous! Super cheap! 



Eno also has these photo album/scrapbook kits, book covers and frames. Possibilities are endless! You can find all these and more in what I call the "wasteland" area of Landmark. It's on the ground floor just right by the escalators. There are lots of pretty notebooks, tin cans and kawaii items here. I'm sure these items are also sold in Divisoria but really, they're already quite cheap here at Landmark. Enjoy! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails